Sunday 9 September 2012

Living life


Life.......

What is Life ???
     Whatever you do,wherever you are, walking along street or walking  through fields,at work of any kind,falling off  to sleep or awaking from sleep,in breif,whatever situation you may be lead your life with confidence and faith in your self.
        Don't rely on others for everything in your life.Your life should   be an inspiration and as a way to show Wisdom to people around you.But don't force to follow you in your path....
     A famous Quote of Dalai Lama says that 
                   "Although I speak from my own experience
I feel that no one has the right to impose his or her beliefs on another person.  I will not propose to you that my way is best.  The decision is up to you.  If you find some point which may be suitable for you, then you can carry out experiments for yourself.  If you find that it is of no use, then you can discard it."




 As said by Mahatma "Live as if you were to die tommorow. Learn as if you were to live forever..."



  My view is "Live your life don't spend your Life "


At last i would like to give a conclusion that "Live the Life no restriction that it should influence a person but with a restriction that it  it should not mislead a person from lis way...




 I would like  to conclude by famous video of cute Life 
Its Lyrics say that
      "Everyday I want to fly........stay by my side
       Everyday I want to dream......stay by my side
       Every...... morning I wish I could just play
       Wish the mornings would just stay…..

      Everyday I want to fly, stay by my side

      Everyday I want to dream, stay by my side........."
 Its not the video that counts but see the saying it says fly everyday with your hope and confidence everything follows you 
       Thankyou.....

No comments:

Post a Comment